WE PROVIDE FIRST CLASS HEARING CARE
Everything we do is designed around your need for individual care and attention.
Penta Hearing Care offers all types of hearing instruments, including in-the-ear (ITE), behind-the-ear (BTE), in-the-canal (ITC), completely in-the-canal (CIC) aids and the new open-fit technology. We are always looking for the latest and most revolutionary technology to help improve your hearing. A free Hearing Consultation is the first step and consists of the following procedures:
- Video Otoscopic Examination – Allows our patients to see their own ear canal and eardrum. This is done through fiber optics.
- Hearing Testing – Air conduction, bone conduction and word discrimination testing.
- Tympanogram or Impedance Testing – This tests the middle ear for the possibility of middle ear infection and tests for the potential of Eustachian Tube dysfunction.
- Aided Testing – Used to validate hearing aid effectiveness.
- Speech Mapping – SoundPoint to allow personal assistance in setting hearing aids for each individual’s needs.
Penta Hearing Care offers the latest 100% digital and programmable instruments that give you not only an accurate fitting but clear, clean sound quality. These amazing instruments pack the power of a tiny personal computer to give you exceptional sound quality, automatic volume adjustment and separate frequency bands that can be programmed exactly to your individual needs.